Such items are designated as "lent till". Choose the item you wish to reserve and click "Reserve", then enter your user number and password. The item is now on hold for you.
The other user will receive an email notification that their item has been reserved and that they can no longer renew the loan period.
As soon as the item you have on hold has been returned to us, we will notify you by email. The email will tell you from which library you can collect the item. You have a week to do, afterwards, the item is returned into circulation.
You can cancel a reservation through your user account while the item is still on loan on someone else. Log in to your user account and click to "Reservations". Select the item and press the button "Cancel reservation" next to the item. This cancels your reservation.
You cannot place an item on hold if:
- there are three other reservations on the item
- your user account is locked
- your membership has expired
- you have too many reminders on another item
- you have reached the maximum amount of outstanding fees allowed.