All databases, e-journals and e-books provided by Rostock University Library are subject to copyright laws and regulations. These include:
- full-text access is generally only given to members of the University
- full-text articles may only be printed or saved for your own research or private use
It is forbidden to:
- use research data for commercial purposes
- substantially or systematically download search results, articles, etc., especially the use of bots
- pass search results in electronic or printed formats on to third parties.
Note that some databases may apply additional restrictions!
Members of the University have access via the University network.
For further information on using library PCs, please click here.
In order to read e-journals, you may need to install additional software: