- We strongly recommend wearing a medical face mask (surgical or FFP2 mask) inside our buildings
- Taking a basket – available at the entrances – with you when entering the library remains mandatory.
- We recommend keeping a distance of at least 1.5 metres (ca. 5 feet) to others.
- Hand sanitisers are available at the library entrances.
- Please do not come to the library if you have cold symptoms, acute respiratory illnesses or confirmed infections.
- Please pay attention to notices displayed within our buildings.
Please take note of the current Hygiene plan of Rostock University Library.
All services are currently available at all library locations.
All members of Rostock University are able to reserve a workspace at the following links:
- Campus Library Südstadt (workspaces 1 to 49; only available for same day reservation)
- Campus Library Südstadt (workspaces 50 to 100; only available for same day reservation)
- Education, History, and Antiquity Library (15 workspaces; bookable 2 days in advance)
- Linguistics and Literary Studies Library (8 workspaces; bookable 4 days in advance)
- Theology and Philosophy Library (8 workspaces; bookable 4 days in advance)